Funky or Disco? Funky or Disco?

Not too bad an attempt

Your loop's broken though: it's on infinite loop, without a proper "end" to the clip, which means the song starts again every time the animation starts again...
Now try movement! :-P

Mcaldeira responds:

Let's say this way, I've read countless tutorials in the web but I didn't understand it

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Wonderful animation

Smooth animation, I especially want to point out that you pulled off those drawing-to-sprite transitions with amazing skill, good drawing (I personally think your Wind Waker/Minish Cap imitation was spot on) and awesome "storyline." Really creative and fun to watch!

5/5, 10/10

Every you Every you

Very bad slideshow

No animation to speak of, bad synching to the music as far as the slides go and it was very poorly drawn, too.

Bytesize Bytesize

Niiiice

Very good collection, though I would like an option to TURN OFF THE FRICKIN' BACKGROUND MUSIC.

Rock That Air Guitar Rock That Air Guitar

LONGER!

Honestly, make it longer. :P
I know how the rest of the song goes (Kamelot rock!), the awkwardness could be so much bigger.

3/5 7/10 for the effort, but honestly... it's too short!

PreUOR Ultima Online PreUOR Ultima Online

Wait a sec...

You're just using this as an ad for your game?

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

Meh... But not a waste of time ;-)

First off, the music is way too loud. Honestly, you can hardly hear any of the SFX! The humour was decent, got me smiling a few times. Would've liked a bit more drinking and tavern humour in there though, maybe some treasure hunting.
For the rest, make it LONGER! It's got real potential! Alestorm would be nice to include, but certainly not necessary.
I was clicking franticly at the "easter egg" though, I thought my mouse was acting up again. :P

Overall 3/5, 7/10.

Bertn responds:

There isn't an easter egg, I'm sorry. x) And we didn't want to make it too long cuz we didn't want it to be boring. :3

"Shooters" "Shooters"

Hmm...

I liked the animation, I liked the story progression and above all, the music. Good choice there.
However, why the Eminem and Megadeth posters? I honestly can't stand people who label others by the music they listen to.

Swim-The-Swan responds:

Im not labeling anybody. Personally I like both.

Welcome to Newgrounds! Welcome to Newgrounds!

Hmm...

This is one huge file! Why not add a preloader?! The "Evaluation copy" thing is mighty annoying as well, and basically the graphics look crap. Sorry man... I'd like to see you improve this, the idea is very nice.

Comic sketch (short) Comic sketch (short)

Hahaha

Good work on the syncing! Love the style, so keep them coming. :D