TrackRacing TrackRacing

Buggy (crashed on me a couple of times). Seems more like a tech-demo than a game to me. Definitely not a finished product! You've got the basics for a good game down though - cars are responsive, physics seem okay. Can't wait for the finished game!

Talesworth Adventure Ep.1 Talesworth Adventure Ep.1

Great game!

It would help to have the arrows clearer when there's an obstacle on them (as someone else mentioned here as well) and some different tunes than the single, short loop would be nice. I turned off the music halfway through as it annoyed me.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Sweet!

Liked the first one better though, even if it only were for the music.

Next Action Frog Next Action Frog

Poor

Very poor rendition of a platformer. As has been said before, Kaizo Mario is a good game, this is not. There's too many bugs in there to enjoy the game.
Also, that soundeffect you used for the flies was already annoying in PacMan, but is even worse here. The music becomes very tedious and boring after the umpteenth loop...

Balloon in a Wasteland Balloon in a Wasteland

Easy!

That was one seriously easy game. You could make this game a lot harder by introducing boss-waves and such?

Sally's Cats Sally's Cats

Too slow, annoying music

The graphical style I loved (almost Burton-esque), but the game is way too slow. I found the tutorial to be very annoying, yet it's needed to understand what the game is about. Try to incorporate the tutorial into the actual game next time, instead of making it a very slow sequence before the actual game starts.

3D MiniCar Racing 3D MiniCar Racing

Needs fixing

Nice idea, but there's more missing from your game than just SFX. Picking up items is not always registered, the AI seems to have the same path for all the computer controlled cars and, most annoying: the fence only affects the player car!
Overall not a bad idea, looks good, but needs fixing and you need to add more to the game (more music, or at least a song that loops better, and SFX for the cars, pick-ups etc. for instance).

Sky Fighters Sky Fighters

Okay game

It's okay. However, the speed of the planes is ridiculously low and I'd rather not have an ad on my screen each time I try to play. Ah, well, at least it's not a pop-up ad.