Gerudo Valley [Remake] Gerudo Valley [Remake]

Sounds good!

You're either a gifted producer and you know how to mix a recording of a midi brilliantly, or you're a gifted producer AND a very good sequencer.

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks.

Yes, i worked hard with this one to make it sound like a Mexican inspired version of Gerudo Valley.

The End RMX Linkfan The End RMX Linkfan

Ouch

The all-over idea is good, but your synths leave ALOT to be desired. They sound rather standard FruityLoops-ish, to be quite frank. Also, be sure to tweak the volume on your recordings. At around 3.00, the song starts clipping like crazy. Go ahead, experiment some more with filters on those synths, keep an eye on the volume and re-sumbit, because I want to hear this one cleaned up! It's got potential!

linkfanzeldamario responds:

Okay, I agree with you but I've wanted try the experience ;)
Thanks for the comment.

Ricco Harbor (NES remix) Ricco Harbor (NES remix)

Good job

You did a good job there, the only things I didn't like were the low volume on the drums (crank 'em up!), the samples you used for the drums (a bit too fuzzy) and the seemingly random tremolo on the first main lead.

PixlCrushr responds:

Those weren't mistakes, that's what the DPCM channel in an NES sounds like. High quality samples just can't happen.

MK64 - Rainbow Destructor MK64 - Rainbow Destructor

Whoa

This song actually gives me visions of MK64's Rainbow Road in F-Zero GX. Awesome job!

Keep Moving Keep Moving

I like the groove.

Loops very nicely,
Can you say "Skies of Arcadia"? :P

Tunemi responds:

You know I should look for that soundtrack, the last time I played that game, I had a Dreamcast.

"POTC Megamix" Nintechno "POTC Megamix" Nintechno

Woohoo!

I remember a remix of "He's a Pirate" by a certain crappy DJ called "Tiƫsto"... Your version blows his away. Normally, I'm the first one to say that DJs should keep their grubby hands of classical music, or at least music played by orchestras. Your song however, is EPIC WIN.

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Whoa!

Awesome version of the song! I love your instrumentation, I'd like to know how you did them as well.
However, your singing during the chorus needs a bit of work... you're at the edges of your range, try using your stomach muscles to keep the notes stable!

- Conian

Atomic Inc - Still Alive Remix Atomic Inc - Still Alive Remix

Weeeeeee!

You got me all worked up to go out now! This song is just so damn catchy!
Thing from keeping it getting my 10/10 is the similarity to the original. Slap some vocals in there, maybe a rapsolo or something. Just make it REALLY your own song! (Like someone told me: you can only do so much in a remix, but GO WILD!)

Atomic Inc - Better Way Atomic Inc - Better Way

Great track!

Very cool song! I love the vocals, where did you get those? :P The drumfills at the beginning of the song keep me from rating you 10/10. I did vote 5 though, keep up the great work!

- Conian

Rig - Slovakian Lullaby Rig - Slovakian Lullaby

Awesome voice!

I honestly can't understand a word of it, yet it soothes me.
Best voice I've heared in a long long time!

Rig responds: