Funky or Disco? Funky or Disco?

Not too bad an attempt

Your loop's broken though: it's on infinite loop, without a proper "end" to the clip, which means the song starts again every time the animation starts again...
Now try movement! :-P

Mcaldeira responds:

Let's say this way, I've read countless tutorials in the web but I didn't understand it

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Wonderful animation

Smooth animation, I especially want to point out that you pulled off those drawing-to-sprite transitions with amazing skill, good drawing (I personally think your Wind Waker/Minish Cap imitation was spot on) and awesome "storyline." Really creative and fun to watch!

5/5, 10/10

Every you Every you

Very bad slideshow

No animation to speak of, bad synching to the music as far as the slides go and it was very poorly drawn, too.

TrackRacing TrackRacing

Buggy (crashed on me a couple of times). Seems more like a tech-demo than a game to me. Definitely not a finished product! You've got the basics for a good game down though - cars are responsive, physics seem okay. Can't wait for the finished game!

Talesworth Adventure Ep.1 Talesworth Adventure Ep.1

Great game!

It would help to have the arrows clearer when there's an obstacle on them (as someone else mentioned here as well) and some different tunes than the single, short loop would be nice. I turned off the music halfway through as it annoyed me.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Sweet!

Liked the first one better though, even if it only were for the music.

Gerudo Valley [Remake] Gerudo Valley [Remake]

Sounds good!

You're either a gifted producer and you know how to mix a recording of a midi brilliantly, or you're a gifted producer AND a very good sequencer.

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks.

Yes, i worked hard with this one to make it sound like a Mexican inspired version of Gerudo Valley.

The End RMX Linkfan The End RMX Linkfan

Ouch

The all-over idea is good, but your synths leave ALOT to be desired. They sound rather standard FruityLoops-ish, to be quite frank. Also, be sure to tweak the volume on your recordings. At around 3.00, the song starts clipping like crazy. Go ahead, experiment some more with filters on those synths, keep an eye on the volume and re-sumbit, because I want to hear this one cleaned up! It's got potential!

linkfanzeldamario responds:

Okay, I agree with you but I've wanted try the experience ;)
Thanks for the comment.

Ricco Harbor (NES remix) Ricco Harbor (NES remix)

Good job

You did a good job there, the only things I didn't like were the low volume on the drums (crank 'em up!), the samples you used for the drums (a bit too fuzzy) and the seemingly random tremolo on the first main lead.

PixlCrushr responds:

Those weren't mistakes, that's what the DPCM channel in an NES sounds like. High quality samples just can't happen.

Annika Annika

Where's the 11/10 button?

I haven't been paying attention to Newgrounds for some time, but boy, am I glad I checked today! New favourite artist! Keep 'em coming!